Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Frank's pond...

So if you ask Avery what her favorite vacation place is, without a doubt she'll answer Frank's Pond. It was the home of our family reunion this summer and the next best thing to Disneyland for all the kids. My aunt Georgia's father Frank has the amazing property on Vashon Island. The grounds are overflowing with beautiful flowers and lush gardens. This pond sits nestled in the trees and has a zip line or swing that Frank built years ago. It was hours of entertainment for all the kids....and adults. This is a picture we caught of Olivia taking her turn...the practice run had already taken place...and when I say practice run I mean, Olivia climbing up and hopping on by herself, meanwhile her attentive mother was shoving potlucky thing in my mouth, chatting with the fam when I heard, "hey, is that Olivia up on the swing by herself?" Oy.


No comments: